Thursday, November 8, 2012

Click LIKE to my OFFICIAL PAGE at FACEBOOK

Assalammualaikum,

Salam jumaat yg penuh barakah utk all my follower. Sorry sgt2 because agak lame tak update this blog. Seriously sgt2 tidak berkesempatan memandangkan I'm not full time doing this business. I'm still working beside doing this business as my part time job.

Hardly to say that no enough time to update my official page at facebook plus with this blog. Mmg tak menang tangan juga dibuatnya memandangkan I pun bukan bujang lg. With my son, my hubby and life as wife really challenging.

Hope that you guys understand my situations. Thats why if you want really up to date information about any product please do LIKE and be my follower at my own official page at Facebook ok. 

You guys takkan menyesal bile click LIKE to this page because all information about the product and etc is up to date kt page tue. Yg tue jelah I sempat nk update (itu pn curi2 mse time keje okeh), if nk update both with this blog kena cari mse yg lapang bru la sempat. So sorry   :(

Below is my official page at Facebook. Klik LIKE anda sgt2 la di alu-alukan. 

 

But don't be upset ok, will also try to update at this blog too for you guys yg maybe takde account Facebook. Yes I know not all of us have account Facebook right? I'll understand. 

Please do PM / SMS / WHATSAPP me at 019 3444331 for any info that you need for the fast response okeh. 24 x 7 I will entertain you. No worries. But cpt atau lmbt je I reply if I'm free ikut pd situasi I time tue la yer.

Thanks for all your support. Really appreciate it and hope that you guys berpuas hati dengan servis yang I berikan. Really sorry if ade kurang sane sini tue yer, I'm just human being...make mistake also! Please do so to be my follower yg tegar ok, tanpa anda siapalah saya utk teruskan business ini.

"Jangan sekali rasa bangga atas segala pencapaian kerana itu semua dengan izin Allah. Kita usaha secara optimal dengan niat baik dan tawakal dan biarkan Allah menentukan. Setiap cubaan menggugurkan dosa sperti gugur daun. Bila senang kita syukur dan bila susah kita sabar, InsyaAllah".

Stay tuned for my coming update ok. Thank you and love you guys so much. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment